Machine-to-machine methods, (or M2M), intelligent embedded and/or smart fusion have been around in some form for many years. The Internet of Things (IoT) goes way beyond this capability and interconnects virtually unlimited numbers of smart objects and changes the way we interact with our environment. To help rein in the vast world of IoT, the IoT DevCon will focus on technologies ranging from the ultra-low power microcontrollers to the multicore-enabled aggregation hubs to the software and security infrastructure required for monitoring and management of the enormous bundles of data.
2015 Internet of Things Developers Conference topics will include:
- Designing ultra-low power IoT nodes
- Exploring connectivity protocols and industry standards
- Building hubs to harness the data explosion
- Utilizing software development environments for M2M applications
- Understanding and managing security-related issues, Taking the IoT into the cloud.